1. Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about you, meaning information that can uniquely identify you, from various sources, such as:
- Directly from you when you use the Services, such as when you contact us through the Services; and
- Our service providers, business partners, and other third parties.
The personal information we may collect about you may include, without limitation:
- Contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number;
- Login information, such as username, password, and security questions and answers; and
- Payment and financial details, such as payment card number, expiration date, authentication code, billing address, bank account number, insurance and business license information, and Social Security number.
When you use the Services, we may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. We may also use third-party website analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) that collect information about user traffic on the Services. The information we may collect by automated means may include, without limitation:
- Information about the devices you use to access the Services (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);]
- Dates, times, and duration of use of the Services (including whether you are a repeat or first-time visitor); and
- Information on actions taken when using the Services (such as page views and website navigation patterns).
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use information we obtain about you to:
- Complete transactions you have requested using the Services, and provide you with products and services you request;
- Send you information or materials you request;
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
- Communicate with you about our products, Services, offers, and promotions;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the services we offer;
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies;
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Services and transactions conducted using the Services;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
3. Disclosure of Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual user, without restriction. We may disclose personal information about you:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Selkirk Development, users of the Services, or others; and
- With your consent.
4. Data Security
We have implemented measures intended to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
6. Your Choices
We offer you the following choices about the information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
- Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Services.
- Promotional Communications
- If you have received a promotional email from us, you can also opt out of receiving future promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email.
- Web Analytics
- You may opt-out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on the Services by our web analytics vendor by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Ad Personalization
- You may opt-out of Google ad personalization by visiting your ad settings, available at: https://adssettings.google.com. Additional information about controlling the ads you see on the Services and how Google’s ad services, which are used by the Services, are personalized at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
- Targeted Advertising
- We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website. Many online advertisers comply with the Digital Advertising Alliance’s “WebChoices” tool for opting out of certain types of online advertising. To learn more about this, please visit: http://optout.aboutads.info.
7. Accessing and Changing Your Information
You may send the property manager an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
8. Children Under the Age of 18
The Services are not directed to, and Selkirk Development does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Data Transfers
Selkirk Development is based in the United States. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information outside of the country in which you reside, including in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer to and processing and storage of your information in countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country where you reside.
11. Contact Us
Selkirk Development, LLC
1610 W Riverside Avenue
Spokane, WA 992021
Attention: Property Manager